Sweet Repeats

Sweet Repeats Children’s Consignment Sale

Gently used children’s clothing, toys, baby equipment, maternity, & more!

We haveĀ a Consignment Sale twice a year. One forĀ Spring / Summer and one for the Fall / Winter. People are allowed to bring new and gently used children’s items, etc. You drop it off and we do all the work. The consignor earns 70% of their profits and the church earns the other 30%. This allows good quality children’s items to be recycled and provides funds for our Children’s Ministries in our church. The community looks forward to the semi-annual sales.

Click on the link below to register!